We have such exciting news! WCUI’s continuing medical education division, WCUI | Global is hosting our 1st Annual Diagnostic Imaging Symposium! A comprehensive diagnostic imaging update with leaders in the field collectively with over 100 years of experience! The program features CME courses and workshops lead by:
- Dr. Darcy Wolfman Clinical Associate and Clinical Director of Ultrasound at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and section chief of genitourinary imaging at the American Institute for Radiologic Pathology,
- Tobias Gilk co-author of ACR’s 2007 and 2020 Manual on MR Safety and international speaker on MRI facility planning and MRI safety,
- Dr. Jon Jacobson author of the textbook “Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound”, and over 200 peer-reviewed publications and over 1100 invited national and international lectures or workshops,
- Dr. Andre Kumar lead investigator for a multicenter trial related to ultrasound and COVID-19 and for the National Institutes of Health ACTT and ACTIV trials for COVID-19 treatment,
- Dr. Randy Richardson pediatric radiologist and Dean of Creighton University School of Medicine-Phoenix,
- Dr. Inder Makin a recognized scientist in the field of medical instrumentation and technology with more than 25 published scientific papers,
- and Marybeth Tomory high-risk perinatal sonographer who specializes in high-risk pregnancies, fetal anomalies, fetal echocardiography, multiple pregnancies, and educational social media influencer.
The symposium will be held in person in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday, March 5th, 2022 at the Creighton University Health Sciences Campus – Phoenix. Use promo code EARLYBIRD2022 for 25% off the general admission price. Early Bird Pricing ends February 4th!
TOPICS INCLUDE |
- Lung imaging and COVID-19,
- Dynamic musculoskeletal ultrasound,
- The importance of accreditation in radiology,
- Breakout sessions in specialty topics in cardiovascular sonography, diagnostic medical sonography, magnetic resonance imaging
- and Specialty workshops in MSK Ultrasound.
Providing you an opportunity to hit your CME goals and learn from world-renowned leaders in the field! Purchase your ticket + select the Afternoon sessions you want to attend! We’ll see you in person in March at #WCUIGlobalDIS2022